It is the vision of APACI to be a lead organisation on influenza in the Asia-Pacific region.
To reduce the burden of influenza in the Asia-Pacific region.
- To identify and develop activities that complement the World Health Organization (WHO) Global Agenda on Influenza Surveillance and Control.
- To assist the development of country-specific public awareness programmes on influenza.
- To promote influenza awareness among healthcare professionals in the region.
- To provide educational resources to support influenza awareness activities.
- To assist the process of establishing or reviewing country-specific recommendations for influenza prevention and control.
- To facilitate the timely access to, and supply of, influenza vaccines and antiviral medications.