Reducing the Burden of Influenza
In the Asia Pacific Region
for the Control of Influenza
Symposium on Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Policy Development & Implementation
Beijing, China 17-18 June 2017
APACI is working with the Chinese Preventive Medicine Association (CPMA) in association with the China CDC to hold a symposium on Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Policy Development and Implementation in Beijing on 17 - 18 of June 2017.
The meeting will be of relevance to Public Health Officials, Clinicians, and Epidemiologists from the Asia Pacific Region, and the rest of the world.
Topics will include:
- Global seasonal influenza disease burden estimates on risk groups in the Asia-Pacific region
- Influenza Seasonality in the Tropics and Subtropics
- What the WHO GISRS and vaccine strains recommendations mean for influenza vaccine policy makers
- Analysis on seasonal influenza vaccine policy and implementation in tropical and subtropical regions
- Influenza vaccine policy development and implementation in other parts of the world
More information will be made over the coming weeks.
Subscription is free, and you can opt to receive the APACI Influenza Newsletter, the APACI Media Bulletin, the APACI Journal Alert and APACI Conference information. Short cuts to some of the other important information on the site can be found here also.